Test locations & info about your country
Stay up to date with the latest information about your country before starting your flight.
Check your trip
Curious about the up-to-date information about your trip? TravelDoc is continuously updated.
COVID-19 test locations
If you need a negative COVID-19 test result before departure, please check these overviews below of test locations.
Test locations and information worldwide
Test locations for passengers departing from Georgia
Are you travelling from Georgia? Please find below where you can take tests for coronavirus.
In Tbilisi there are many locations where you can take a PCR test. Please check the test requirements and consult the schedule of a test location of your choice, please keep in mind that PCR test must be taken no more than 72 hours before arrival to your destination.
As of the 23rd of January additionally to PCR test it is required to show a negative rapid test result for travelling to Amsterdam or for transiting via Amsterdam to other destinations. You can take a rapid test at Tbilisi International airport. Please be aware that the test sample must have been collected no more than 4 hours prior to boarding the aircraft. The below mentioned laboratory can provide test certificate in English. Please consult the opening hours and arrive in advance.
Location: Departure hall
LAB name: LUGAR
Testing method: Antigen only.
Price: 90GEL (approx. 25EUR)
Processing time: 10-25min.
The negative test result must be in English. A translation of the test result will be accepted provided the translation bears the original signature or stamp of the doctor or institute that conducted the test. Passengers younger than 13 years are not required to take a test.
RAPID TEST REQUIREMENTS
As of the 23rd of January apart from the PCR test it is required to show a negative rapid test result.
· Type of test: antigen test, RT-LAMP test, molecular test, NAAT test, TMA test, or ID NOW test.
· Test result: the test result must be negative (or ‘not detected’) for SARS-CoV-2.
· Your given name and surname as stated in your passport.
· Date and time of test: for passengers, the test sample must have been collected no more than 4 hours prior to boarding the aircraft.
· Name and contact information of the institute or laboratory that conducted the test.
· Either a digital or paper copy of the test result may be shown.